Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites – Roasted Cauliflower 2 Ways
I love buffalo sauce… I’m just going to say it and usually it’s on fried chicken, I know, not healthy at all!! So I had to add buffalo sauce to something healthy… the answer: Buffalo Cauliflower Bites. They are a delicious, healthy roasted cauliflower recipe:)
Cauliflower both ways is perfect for those of us with diabetes, watching our carbs and eating low-carb. The roasted version, without the buffalo sauce is perfect for the whole family too. My kiddos love the roasted version.
For this recipe I tried two ways to make the buffalo bites.
- I mixed all the ingredients with the cauliflower first, then roasted the cauliflower
- I roasted the cauliflower with only avocado oil and then mixed with the buffalo sauce after roasting.
Hands down, version number 2 was better!! The cauliflower was crunchier. The other bonus is you don’t have to add all the cauliflower to the buffalo sauce. My kids ate the cauliflower after it was roasted:)
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Chop cauliflower into florets.
- Add florets & oil to a bowl or zip top bag to cover the cauliflower with the avocado oil.
- Lie cauliflower on a sheet pan, I covered mine in foil to save on cleaning:)
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add to a bowl and mix in the buffalo sauce until completely covered. Enjoy:)