My Review of the Spiralizer 5-Blade Vegetable Slicer
Spiralizer 5-Blade Vegetable Slicer, Strongest-and-Heaviest Duty, Best Veggie Pasta & Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free Meals, With 3 Exclusive Recipe eBooks
This spiralizer will change your life! It’s very easy to use, easy to clean and very inexpensive.
- Comes with 5 blades
- Easy to use
- Suction cups to the counter – stays in place
- Easy to clean – can be sprayed off
- Blades slide in & out of easily
- Don’t really need the 5 blades, I use 2 of the blades regularly, the slicer & the zucchini noodle maker. I can’t tell the difference between 3 of the blades.
- Size of a small toaster, I store it in a kitchen cabinet
- Manual turning to slice or spiralize
I really like this spiralizer, the blades slide in and out as I mentioned and the whole thing can be sprayed off in the sink quickly & set on a towel to dry. I believe the blades are dishwasher safe, but I have never put them in the dishwasher. I generally make zucchini noodles, so it’s a very easy clean up.
Video of me making zucchini noodles (note: I was using a cutting board, the spiralizer suctions to the counter much better)
In the video, I use avocado oil after I cut the zucchini into zucchini noodles to cook the zucchini noodles. I highly suggest avocado oil for most cooking, it’s healthy and has a higher smoke point than olive oil:)
Here’s the one I used:
11 Diabetic Friendly Snacks
To Simplify Being Healthy On The Go..
There's no reason to feel deprived as a diabetic. Grab your 11 Grab and Go Snack ideas that will make snacking enjoyable again!