My Review of It Works Vegan Protein Powder
Here’s my favorite vegan protein powder. I used to take a whey protein that I also liked:) But, I changed it up because the whey contains dairy and sometimes dairy doesn’t sit that well with my stomach.
Check it out here: Protein Powder Link
Reasons I love this protein
- 15 grams of plant based protein
- 12 servings of fruit + veggies
- Suppresses the hunger hormone, ghrelin to keep me full!!
- I have used the greens by this company for 4+ years and love them too!!
- I like the chocolate flavor best:) But the vanilla isn’t bad if you are going to add some fruit or other flavors.
- I add the protein to 8 oz of water in a shaker and a couple ice cubes and shake!!
- I like to drink it as breakfast or an after workout snack.
- Sometimes I add a teaspoon of coconut oil too, it helps creamier.
11 Diabetic Friendly Snacks
To Simplify Being Healthy On The Go..
There's no reason to feel deprived as a diabetic. Grab your 11 Grab and Go Snack ideas that will make snacking enjoyable again!