My Review of It Works Greens Powder
I was skeptical about sharing this type of product, so many people are trying to sell diabetics junk products all the time. By no means am I saying, this cures diabetes or anything crazy like that. I am saying that it gives me energy, feels good to drink right in the morning so I know I’m getting vitamins and the hydration my body needs.
After saying all that, here are some quick facts on these greens.
Benefits of the It Works Greens
- I drink them everyday, (well for the last 4 years or so) I personally like the berry flavor. It’s especially good in herbal tea (but that is a recent thing for me, usually I mix with water)
- They also make orange & chocolate flavor (which is new & my kids love in water as hot chocolate or in a shake)
- Sometimes I have another serving in the afternoon if I’m feeling sluggish, which I’m about to go grab:)
- I have them shipped to my house every month
- My husband also drinks them, so I order the large size
- I earn points for my orders, so then I order other products to try them out
- I’ve tried a bunch of green drinks, most have a ton of sugar or if they don’t have sugar they taste TERRIBLE.
- This one tastes good, my kiddos will even drink it:)
Downfall of the It Works Greens
- They are a gentle daily detox, so you may have to use the restroom.
- Sometimes at the end of a beverage, some are left at the bottom of my water or tea.
- The chocolate takes a little more mixing than the berry or orange
If you are looking for a great greens to drink, give this one a try:) If you decide to give the greens a real trial period (3 months), you’ll get 40% off, it’s the loyal customer discount!!
Here’s the link for the Greens.
11 Diabetic Friendly Snacks
To Simplify Being Healthy On The Go..
There's no reason to feel deprived as a diabetic. Grab your 11 Grab and Go Snack ideas that will make snacking enjoyable again!